Q+A with Marlene
Posted on August 28, 2020
Another spotlight on the brewery team at First Chop. This time with Marlene just before she sadly moves on to new adventures!
- What’s your background in the craft ale scene?
I have no background in the scene whatsoever, First Chop is my first crack at it ;)
- Session or non session beer? That is the question.
All depends on the mood doesn't it..
- What is your favorite from the First Chop range?
I love dark beers a lot so I'll say SYL is my favourite, after that I'll go with JAM
- Any new flavors you want Rik to bring into the mix at First Chop?
I think a sour would be a good addition :)
- What music do you listen to whilst doing a brew / drinking a beer?
Check my Spotify playlist of the tunes below : )
Anna Domino - With the day comes the dawn
Erikah Badu - Didn't cha know
Broadcast - Come on let's go
Stereolab - Metronomic Underground
Tropical Fuck Storm- You let my tyres down
Lungfish - Lay yourself aside
Gnod - Paper error
Tropic of cancer - Be brave
Beak - When we fall
- What does the future hold for you now that you are leaving the First Chop family?
That is a good question! Well, I'm moving away from Manchester but I will be carrying on with my music projects, and hopefully find a local brewery that will let me in, and just see what life throws my way next :)
Obrigada Marlene. Good luck in your next steps and stay in touch with the fam :)